Click on the continent to find the regulatory requirements to put your product on the market.
|Australia / New-Zealand
In today's competitive environment, manufacturers cannot risk being late to market because of Radio & Telecom certification bottlenecks. Radio & Telecom compliance, specifically, can be quite a daunting process when you take a look at Radio & Telecom regulations for each targeted country.
Most countries have had specific Radio & Telecom regulations requiring anyone marketing a RF / Telecom equipment to obtain the proper approvals pertaining to that country.
Most other countries around the world also have independent Telecom regulatory requirements.
In summary, Radio & Telecom compliance in all countries is a continuously evolving process. Keeping up with this process and ascertaining the specific regulations for each country is a difficult task.
LCIE BUREAU VERITAS proposes you to manage this work.
Our services :
- To facilitate of despatch of the samples to prevent delays at Customs.
- Implementation and /or management of the testing process till type approval is complete.
- Completion of all paperwork including application forms, declarations, and letters of authority to be sent to certification body.
- Liaison with local offices and distributors / importers.
- Submission of the approval applications to authority.
- Making payment for the certification on your behalf.
To conclude : ongoing liaison with authority until type approval is granted.