Everyone has witnessed the growing demand from End Users for environmentally friendly products (HQE and BBC Building, Environmental labeling of mass-market products...). Some local and international regulations have made their appearance, forcing manufacturers and retailers to bring changes to their products in order to reduce or eliminate certain substances (ROHS, REACH), but also to reduce their environmental impact (ErP, WEEE, Ecodesign).
- Testing: RoHS, REACH, PAH
- Information retrieval and risk analysis
- Establishing a process for a safe management of hazardous substances
- Safe management process certification for hazardous substances (HSPM).
- Establishing the End-of-Life card of a product
- Energy consumption measurement
- Life Cycle Analysis (LCA) of the products
- Approval of the compliance documents.
- Life Cycle Analysis of the products (LCA)
- Support for environmental communication:
- PEP: Product Environmental Profile
- FDES: Fiches de Données Environnementales et Sanitaires (Environmental and Sanitary Declarations)
- Environmental labeling
- CO2 Footprint
- Support for a corporate ecodesign approach
- Assistance in the establishing of a product-oriented management system (ISO 14001)
- Assistance in the obtaining of Ecolabels (NF Environnement, EU Ecolabel).