LCIE Bureau Veritas checks the compliance of electrical and electronic products with the current regulatory requirements.
LCIE Bureau Veritas is conducting audits/inspections for its own behalf and also for more than 20 foreign bodies.
Inspections and audits within the frame of the certification marks (NF, GS, ENEC,...)
- Preliminary audits/inspections (qualification) performed within the frame of the certification marks
- Audits/Inspections of the production follow-up performed within the frame of the certification marks
- Inspections before loading
- Inspections within the frame of the HSPM (Hazardous Substance Process Management)
The audits/inspections reports edited by LCIE Bureau Veritas are acknowledged by the bodies who have signed the mutual agreements for the delivery or the follow-up of other foreign certifications. These agreements can be multilateral agreements (CCA : CENELEC Certification Agreement) or bilateral (examples of bilateral agreements ratified with: JET for Japan - KTL, ERI, KETI for Korea, IRAM for Argentina, STQC for India, GOST for Russia....)
Audits performed in the manufacturers' laboratories according to ISO 17025 Standard
- SMT Audits (Witness Manufacturer Testing)
- TMP Audits (Test on Manufacturer's Premises)
- WMT Audits (Witness Manufacturer Testing)
By contract, the LCIE Bureau Veritas can use the manufacturers’ laboratories to perform tests for which they are certified.
- SMT Laboratories : The tests are partially overseen by the staff of the LCIE Bureau Veritas and are performed by the manufacturer’s laboratory staff, using their own testing means.
- WMT Laboratories : The tests are 100% supervised by the staff of the LCIE Bureau Veritas and are performed by the manufacturer’s laboratory staff, using their own testing means.
- TMP Laboratories : The tests are performed by the staff of the LCIE Bureau Veritas using the testing means of the manufacturer’s testing lab or using LCIE Bureau Veritas testing means.
Inspections & Audits upon clients' specifications
- The manufacturers
- The distributors & importers
- The end-user clients