Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and Radio tests are used to check if an electrical or an electronic products can be used in an electromagnetic environment without bringing electromagnetic disturbances or receiving any.
LCIE Bureau Veritas can assist you to make your equipment compliant with the EMC, Radio and Lightning requirements.
The measurements can be taken in a laboratory or on site, when the client’s equipment cannot be moved.
Furthermore, LCIE Bureau Veritas is:
- a notified body under the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC
- acknowledged by the IEC-IECEE within the frame of the OC-ECM system
- a laboratory Listed FCC Part 15, 18, 22, 24, 95
- a notified body under the R&TTE 99/5/EEC Directive
- a MIC certification body for Japan (N°207)
- a certification body appointed by the European Commission within the framework of mutual recognition (ARM/MRA): UE, USA, Canada, Japan, Australia, New-Zealand.
LCIE Bureau Veritas can also perform EMC testing, using the Bureau Veritas Group notifications regarding the Directives: machinery, medical devices.
- Tests performed following international requirements, specific normative documents,...
- Measurement of conducted and radiant emissions
- Immunity testing to external disturbances (radiant / conducted)
- Measurement of harmonic current emissions, flickers,…
- Lightning indirect effects
- Strong fields and HIRF
- According to the existing standards: CISPR, IEC, EN, ETSI, FCC,...
- According to the manufacturers normative documents
- According to the specifications and standards: GAM EG13, MIL STD, STANAG, ISO, ...