Our address :
LCIE Bureau Veritas
170 rue de Chatagnon
A little bit of history…
Opened in Voiron (Isère) in 2005, the LCIE Bureau Veritas’site of Voiron was, back then, born from the transfer of the Actions Mesures laboratory to LCIE Bureau Veritas.
Since April 2008, LCIE Bureau Veritas has moved in the Centr'Alp industrial zone, located very close to Grenoble, where a whole new infrastructure has been built to measures to house our testing equipment.
At the same time, LCIE Bureau Veritas is investing in new testing means and on the development of a strong technical and marketing team of nearly thirty, all devoted to answer and fulfill the needs of our clients.
Our main testing devices :
- A laboratory surface of 1,200 m²
- An EMC cage of 9x7x6m
- A cage of 8x5x4m
- A cage of 7x4x3m
- On open field site
- Weather conditions testing means (for ex.: temperature behavior)
- Mechanic testing means (for ex.: 27kN vibrator)
- An electrical safety lab
Our main services :
- International certification (FCC, North-American Bureau Veritas Mark, CSA, Australia, Japan, Korea)
- Electrical safety laboratory certified by the IECEE and CB scheme
- Multi-company and in situ training sessions
- Consulting, expertise and assistance in engineering
- Support in certification project management
- International services (FCC Testing, Canada Industry, CB laboratory in EMC and electrical safety)
- More accessible and closer to customers, with a unique local interlocutor